If one of your tires blows out, you should apply your brakes immediately.
2. LSD can make a person
A. Have illusions and hallucinations
B. Sleep better
C. Feel more perceptive
3. Cannabis is
4. Prescription drugs
A. Are always okay to take when driving as long as they are prescribed by a doctor.
B. May never be taken when driving.
C. May be illegal to take when driving.
5. ____ of manslaughters are due to alcohol
6. If you accumulate too many points on your license, it will be:
7. EACH YEAR COLLEGE STUDENTS SPEND __________ ON ALCOHOL
A. 5.5 BILLION
B. 2 BILLION
C. 5.5 MILLION
8. Driving under the influence of anger can be as dangerous as driving under the influence of alcohol.
9. When you drive through deep water, you should dry out your brakes by driving slowly in low gear and apply your brakes lightly.
10. Which muscles in your body are affected by alcohol first
A. Eye Muscles
B. Hand Muscles
C. Leg Muscles
11. Amphetamine is a
12. Alcohol is a good source of nutrition
13. The maximum speed limit for a school zone in Florida:
A. Is usually 15 m.p.h. but never higher than 20 m.p.h.
B. Is usually 10 m.p.h. but never higher than 25 m.p.h.
C. Is usually 20 m.p.h. but never higher than 25 m.p.h.
14. Tolerance can cause an overdose
15. The economic cost to society each year from crashes and injuries on US highways is about 230 Billion dollars.
16. What does cross addiction and cross dependence mean
A. You can become addicted to drugs in different class even if you never use them
B. You can become addicted to drugs in the same class even if you never use them
C. You become addicted to all types of drugs
17. You may lose your license
A. When you turn 70 years old
B. If you accumulate too many points on your driving record
C. If you stop driving for more than five years
18. Alcohol related crashes cost the public _____.
A. $10 million
B. $100 billion
C. $116 billion
19. Each year over ______ people die in car crashes.
20. Addiction is
21. BAC stands for
A. Basic Alcohol Consumption.
B. Basic Alcohol Comprehension.
C. Blood Alcohol Concentration
22. A large car fire presents the possibility of
A. an explosion.
B. toxic fumes.
C. both of the above.
23. You can maintain a proper following distance by using the three second rule.
24. When crossing a street, pedestrians
A. should always use a crosswalk, if it is available
B. should wait for traffic to stop for them
C. all options
25. You may be cited for driving at the posted speed limit.
B. If the posted speed is not safe at that time.
C. Only if you are driving a special vehicle like a truck.
26. The best safety feature for preventing whiplash is the:
27. There are about ________ licensed drivers here in Florida
A. 170 million
B. 200 million
C. 14 million
28. If you accumulate too many points on your license, it will be:
29. You should always:
A. Have an emergency escape route planned.
B. Drive at exactly the posted speed limit.
C. Drive between two cars.
30. Good survival strategy for driving includes
A. Knowing the rules
B. Practicing defensive driving, which includes communications, skill, courtesy and cooperation
C. All options
31. ____ of assaults are due to alcohol
32. A diamond shaped sign is:
33. Every year ______ die from alcohol
34. Your driving record:
A. Is totally confidential
B. May be available to the public
C. Is available only to your employer with your authorization
35. Chances are, if you are involved in a crash, it will happen:
A. During a long trip
B. Within a close vicinity of your home
C. During the day
36. People who worry that a safety belt wrinkles their clothes can:
A. Place a small hand towel or handkerchief between them and the seat belt
B. Drive with one hand and hold the belt away from them with the other
C. Wear only their lap belt
37. Close to ______ of fatalities on the road are related to alcohol:
38. About one of ever