Resolved Question: i need help with my schooling and education!?

okay, so i want to work with people who are like aneroxic and suffer from eating disorders, and people who are strung out on drugs, like cocaine and meth, i find it very interesting, but i am not sure if i should take social working or another program. I also do not know if there are treatment centers or hospitals for the people that i want to work with, i do not want to work with people who have disabilities i just want people with eating disorders and drug addictions? where would i work? in a crisis intervention clinic? or somewhere else. please help me!

This entry was posted in Cocaine Addictions. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *