23. Often teens who experiment with drugs grow into adults who are afflicted with drug addictions.
24. Some of the warning signs of teen drug abuse are changes in dress style, discipline problems, and new friends who are disinterested in school or family related activities.
25. For many users, nicotine is as addictive as heroin or cocaine.
31. _______ is the pain or discomfort often felt 24 to 74 hours after exercising.
32. ________ are the result ofan injury to a ligament.
33. _________are the result of an injury to either a muscle or a tendon.
34. The treatment plan for immediate relief of muscle strains and sprains is:
none of the above
40. Abdominal muscles that run diagonally down the ribs and connect to the front top of pelvis and assist with trunk rotation:
41. Abdominal muscle which runs horizontally across the abdominal wall and underneath the internal and external obliques; assists with forced exhalation and trunk stabilization:
42. An inflammation of the tissue under the foot (fascia) caused by overuse and improper athletic footwear. Characterized by intense “start-up” pain under the heel bone:
43. Personal and specific fitness objectives and plans are referred to as:
44. Your exercise results will be better and you will be able to achieve you fitness goals if you change your routine every:
two to three weeks
four to six weeks
45. Many people prefer working out at a gym, and find that they can achieve their fitness goals more easily than working out at home.
46. A strong impulse to do something is called:
47. A set of actions to offset counterproductive behaviors:
48. Encouraging and teaching your family the importance of exercise and healthy diet is an important part of your own personal fitness program.
49. Most people that participate in physical fitness do not enjoy encouraging their family members to get involved with them.
50. A 5k marathon is:
a 3 mile running event
a 6 mile running event
a 23 mile running event
a 26 mile running event