Resolved Question: Can Florida’s Baker Act “take someone away” for drug addiction?

My cousin has an addiction problem to crack cocaine. She will not go to rehab. Can I have the local authorities come and Baker Act my cousin and have her “taken away” to get treatment for her crack addiction problem?

This entry was posted in Cocaine Addictions. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *