I Have Taken This Test Like 7 Times No Lie-
And I Can’t Pass It. Just Help Me With
Questions You Know Please. Thank You,
1. Being in a crash at 30 MPH has the equivalent force of being dropped off a four story building.
2. ____ of assaults are due to alcohol
3. Getting cited for reckless driving will result in four points on your license
4. Bicyclists must obey the same rules and regulations as motorists, and can be cited for violations.
5. A driver is labeled a habitual traffic offender if they receive fifteen total traffic convictions within a five-year period.
6. What is dependence
A. When a person stops using drugs and experiences withdrawals
B. When a person needs help from another person
C. None of the Above
7. Ethanol is a depressant
8. Alcohol does not influence your choices
9. To be safe, you should reduce your speed at an intersection.
B. If there is a flashing yellow light,
C. If there is a traffic light.
10. Which one of these is considered an “impairment” to driving?
A. Driving under the influence of drugs
B. Driving while in denial of one’s bad driving habits
C. All of the above
11. A school crossing sign is an example of a _______ sign.
12. The maximum speed limit in a business or residential district in Florida, unless otherwise posted, is 30 m.p.h.
13. A DUI/OWI conviction stays on your record for
A. 10 years
B. 25 years
C. 75 years
14. A speed sign is an example of a _________ sign
15. There are over _____ licensed drivers in Florida
A. 3 Million
B. 9 Million
C. 14 Million
16. The OOPS FACTOR is
A. When you drop something
B. How casual drug use leads to addiction
C. When you are addicted to drugs
17. Most collisions are caused by:
A. Drivers falling asleep at the wheel.
B. Road Rage
C. Driver’s attitude
18. At 60 mph the force of your car impacting a surface is about four times as great as 30 mph.
19. If your accelerator pedal gets stuck, what should you not do?
A. Reach down and pull the accelerator with your hands
B. Apply your brakes
C. Flash your lights to warn others
20. Barbiturates are a
21. The American Medical Association says that you become an unsafe driver at BAC levels of ______
22. A large car fire presents the possibility of
A. an explosion.
B. toxic fumes.
C. both of the above.
23. The maximum speed limit for a school zone in Florida:
A. Is usually 15 m.p.h. but never higher than 20 m.p.h.
B. Is usually 10 m.p.h. but never higher than 25 m.p.h.
C. Is usually 20 m.p.h. but never higher than 25 m.p.h.
24. You are allowed to use your vehicle horn:
A. Whenever you are angry at another driver.
B. Only when reasonably necessary to prevent a collision.
C. To say hello to your friends if you pass them on the road.
25. Which of the following is not available to the public
A. Record of your mental health
B. Record of all your violations and crashes
C. Record of impaired driving convictions
26. The chance of being involved in a fatal crash is higher at night than during the day.
27. The best safety feature for preventing whiplash is the:
28. Each year about _________ people die in Alcohol related crashes.
29. Which of the following will remove alcohol from your system?
30. What is tolerance
A. Over time the user takes less of a drug to feel the effect
B. Over time the user takes more and more of a drug to feel the same effect
C. The drug has no effect on the user over time
31. You could face mandatory revocation of your license as a result of: doing something very dangerous
A. Violation of curfew
B. A single conviction of reckless driving
C. Not stopping to help at the scene of an accident
A. Have a larger blind spot
B. Are easy to stop in case of emergency.
C. Can easily see your car.
33. Which of the following is a narcotic
34. Having less than one drink can impair your driving.
35. Getting cited for speeding more than 16 m.p.h. over the speed limit will result in ____ points on your license.
36. In the Cerebral Cortex alcohol
A. Stimulates the behavioral center
B. Increases the processing of information
C. Inhibits the thought process
37. The best safety feature for preventing whiplash is the airbag.
38. A diamond shaped sign is:
39. At 55 MPH
A. You can s